Abbey Wood Surgery

020 8310 7066

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness or you can obtain this form from the reception staff here at the Surgery. Should your employer/College require a sickness certificate to cover your illness before the end of these seven calendar days, you will be given a Private Medical Certificate, for which there is a charge of £15.00.